A tipster tells us FedEx’s website has been malfunctioning for the last two days, resulting in hellish lines at the stores. It might be a good time to visit the FedEx Kinkos store that is furthest from other forms of intelligent life.
More From Consumerist
- FedEx Increasing Some Shipping Rates Just In Time For The Holiday Season
- Want Your Package To Make It Under The Tree? You Better Get Shipping Soon
- Free Shipping Not Actually Zero-Cost Or Zero Effort, And FedEx Wants Retailers To Pay Their Share
- Prosecutors: FedEx “Should Be Treated Just Like Any Other Drug Courier”
- FedEx & UPS Sticking With High Fuel Surcharges Even As Gas Prices Drop