Reader Mark came up with a way to get at that last bit of laundry detergent, the stuff that intransigently clings to container walls, refusing to drip into your measuring cup. By punching a hole in the bottom corner of the container, Mark is able to extract enough detergent to clean a small or medium load of clothes. Do you have other ways of freeing residual detergent? Tell us in the comments.
Use Every Last Drop Of Laundry Detergent
By consumeristcarey August 4, 2007
- soap overdose Consumer Reports Talks To Target, Cleans Up Detergent Label
- here's the scoop Procter & Gamble Explains Why Powdered Tide Suddenly Needs A Bigger Scoop
- never clean! Tide’s Answer To Slumping Sales? Use More Detergent Pods!
- ultimate clean for an ultimate price Top Laundry Detergents At Medium Prices Available At Warehouse Clubs
- in the wash Answer Cycle: Solutions To 4 Common Laundry Problems