Reader Mark came up with a way to get at that last bit of laundry detergent, the stuff that intransigently clings to container walls, refusing to drip into your measuring cup. By punching a hole in the bottom corner of the container, Mark is able to extract enough detergent to clean a small or medium load of clothes. Do you have other ways of freeing residual detergent? Tell us in the comments.
Use Every Last Drop Of Laundry Detergent
By consumeristcarey August 4, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Procter & Gamble Explains Why Powdered Tide Suddenly Needs A Bigger Scoop
- Tide’s Answer To Slumping Sales? Use More Detergent Pods!
- Costco Shrink Rays Bins Of Detergent Pods Ever So Slightly
- Keep Your Dark-Colored Clothes Looking Fresh And New For Longer
- At Target, Tide Free Is Free Of Dyes, Perfumes, And Logic