For those who don’t obsessively read the bylines at the bottom right of every post, to see who offered up the pro-consumer post of the moment, you may not have noticed an additional name — Mark Ashley — in the roster of Consumerists today. (It’s been a few months since I’ve posted here.) My normal blog home is Upgrade: Travel Better, where the subject is travel, the outlook is always pro-consumer, and the motto is “Living the First Class Life… at Coach Prices.” Consider this your personal invitation.
The Triumphant Return of Guest Blogger Mark Ashley
By consumerist.com July 23, 2007
- Reversing Course Google Reverses Content Policy Prohibiting Adult Content On Blogger Platform
- reviving old traditions Delta Considering Bringing Free Meals Back To Coach
- we can do what we want The 3 Myths Banks Are Using To Defend Their “Get Out Of Jail Free” Cards
- sad NHTSA Is Looking Into Fatal Crash Of Tesla Model S In Autopilot Mode
- giving out freebies Hotels Offering Perks To Sway Guests Away From Third Party Booking Sites