Do your kids want to learn how to balance their checkbook and understand utility bills? Consider sending the budding Consumerists to money camp!
By consumeristcarey July 23, 2007
Tagged With: finances
- the spirit of 1775 Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- friend or foe? Does Venmo Hold Moochers Accountable, Or Let Cheapskates Show Their True Colors?
- lend a hand Want To Help Us With A Guide? Send Us Your Charter Bill!
- tipper's remorse Drunk Customer Returns To Restaurant The Next Day To Take Back $1,000 Tip
- Looking for answers Lawmakers Want Answers On Walmart Prepaid Card Glitch That Left Thousands Without Funds