Do your kids want to learn how to balance their checkbook and understand utility bills? Consider sending the budding Consumerists to money camp!
By consumeristcarey July 23, 2007
Tagged With: finances
- the consumerists of tomorrow How To Not Suck… At Teaching Your Kids About Money
- how to not suck 15 Things You Need To Know About Life Insurance
- the spirit of 1775 Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- brr... I Reported A Gas Leak To My Utility Company; They Took My Meter Away
- wedding week How To Not Suck At Planning Your Wedding, Part 5: Spending Your Wedding Cash