Save money and stay away from Starbucks by making iced coffee better than the Seattle giant. Freeze leftover coffee in ice-cube trays, and toss the frozen coffee cubes into your next batch of iced coffee. The result: rich, delicious iced coffee that never becomes watery.
By consumeristcarey July 21, 2007
Tagged With: caffeine
- iced is always nice We Tried It: “Making Coffee In Your Icebox” Is A Milky Proposition
- brrr Starbucks Will Offer Cold-Brew Coffee, In Limited Quantities
- caffeine fix Lawsuit Claims Starbucks Is Putting Too Much Ice In Iced Beverages
- brrr it's cold in here Starbucks Adding Nitro Cold Brew To The Menu At 500 Locations This Summer
- bulk buying Yes, You Can Freeze Milk, Eggs, And Cheese For Later Use