Save money and stay away from Starbucks by making iced coffee better than the Seattle giant. Freeze leftover coffee in ice-cube trays, and toss the frozen coffee cubes into your next batch of iced coffee. The result: rich, delicious iced coffee that never becomes watery.
By consumeristcarey July 21, 2007
Tagged With: caffeine
- caffeine fix Lawsuit Claims Starbucks Is Putting Too Much Ice In Iced Beverages
- brrr it's cold in here Starbucks Adding Nitro Cold Brew To The Menu At 500 Locations This Summer
- yay stickers Starbucks Brings Back Iced Sampler Cards Program, Separate From Star Rewards
- adventures in espresso Secret Menu Adventure: Consumerist Tries To Order An ‘Undertow’ At Starbucks
- the big chill Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Accusing Starbucks Of Putting Too Much Ice In Iced Coffee