You can call 1-888-226-0799 and request a $40 Customer Appreciation Service Credit off your Verizon landline, says Huster $$$ Blog. Just tell ’em you got a promotional notice in the mail. It’s said to have been tested and to work for California, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Texas, and Virginia. We tried it this morning and got the credit, $10 off for the next four months. They tried to pitch us DirecTV but we told ’em we just read books and newspapers.
Get $40 Off Your Verizon Landline Bill
By consumerist.com July 16, 2007
- not nice PA Judge Fines Verizon $3,750 For Leaving Elderly Couple Hanging Without Phone Service
- it wasn't me Woman Hit With $9,100 Verizon Wireless Bill For Data She Says She Didn’t Use
- the fios code The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon FiOS Bill
- mobile bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon Wireless Bill
- doesn't hurt to ask Your Cable Company Will Probably Give You Free HBO For A Few Months, But Good Luck Getting The “New Customer” Rate