You can call 1-888-226-0799 and request a $40 Customer Appreciation Service Credit off your Verizon landline, says Huster $$$ Blog. Just tell ’em you got a promotional notice in the mail. It’s said to have been tested and to work for California, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Texas, and Virginia. We tried it this morning and got the credit, $10 off for the next four months. They tried to pitch us DirecTV but we told ’em we just read books and newspapers.
Get $40 Off Your Verizon Landline Bill
By consumerist.com July 16, 2007
- the lost verizon Telecom Union Says Verizon Is Neglecting Landlines
- strange bedfellows Surprise: Verizon FiOS Now Offering Free Netflix Subscription To Some New Customers
- copper? i barely know her! FCC To Consider Move Toward Ditching Existing Landline Networks
- event verizon Verizon Accused Of Deliberately Neglecting Landline Service To Push Customers To FiOS
- that's nice but why Comcast Lifting Broadband Data Caps In Maine — And Only Maine — Starting Dec. 1