A Minnesota child won a bear with a Viagra ad from a claw machine at a Red Robin restaurant. The bears were part of a Nascar effort to promote its sponsors.
By consumeristcarey July 14, 2007
Tagged With: prizes
- Poke-Sponsorship Pokémon Go Shouldn’t Be Used To Sell Fast Food To Kids, Say Advocates
- a glass case of emotion Missing Child Found Playing Inside Claw Machine Is Safe, Probably Bummed To Be Rescued
- things that exist Going Beyond The Tongs: The Ham Dogger, Pizza Oven Box And Other Grilling Gadgets
- delicious battles Lindt Beats Haribo In Legal Battle Over Candy Bears
- don't look at us Crest Confirms It’s Distancing Itself From Scandalized NFL