A Minnesota child won a bear with a Viagra ad from a claw machine at a Red Robin restaurant. The bears were part of a Nascar effort to promote its sponsors.
By consumeristcarey July 14, 2007
Tagged With: prizes
- Poke-Sponsorship Pokémon Go Shouldn’t Be Used To Sell Fast Food To Kids, Say Advocates
- don draper approves Christina Hendricks Nice ‘n Easy Ad Banned In UK For Being Misleading
- chipotle e. coli outbreak Chipotle E. Coli Outbreak Has Now Spread To 6 States, Cause Still Not Known
- the price of admission Leaking That Movie Where Leo DiCaprio Dances With A Bear Will Cost Former Dr. Phil Show Staffer $1.12 Million
- Not So Cuddly Bear Security Flaw In Fisher Price “Smart Toys” Could Have Left Info For Children, Parents Vulnerable