Straight talk about the convoluted world of credit scores from author Evan Hendricks, who says it’s all a game to make you cough up more dough.
More From Consumerist
- Would You Break Up With Someone For Having A Bad Credit Score?
- Even Anonymous Users Can Be Identified With Only Two Pieces Of Data From Social Media Apps
- Comcast Incorrectly Insists Customer Still Owes $400; Her Credit Score Drops By 215 Points
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- John Oliver Trolls Error-Prone Credit Bureaus With Horrible, Sound-Alike Companies