Straight talk about the convoluted world of credit scores from author Evan Hendricks, who says it’s all a game to make you cough up more dough.
More From Consumerist
- Would You Break Up With Someone For Having A Bad Credit Score?
- Comcast Incorrectly Insists Customer Still Owes $400; Her Credit Score Drops By 215 Points
- Even Anonymous Users Can Be Identified With Only Two Pieces Of Data From Social Media Apps
- Credit Bureaus, Bank Of America, Wells Fargo Top List Of Most Complained-About Financial Companies
- Amazon Prime’s “No-Rush Shipping Credits” May Not Be Worth The Extra Wait