Listen up, KFC: a Queens inventor is selling rat-proof garbage bags. Initial studies show that the eucalyptus-scented bags are up to 89% effective at keeping vermin out of our precious, precious garbage.
By consumeristcarey July 8, 2007
Tagged With: garbage
- free rats NYC Health Officials Investigating Report Of Fried Rat Head Served At Popeyes
- shortcuts NYC Postal Worker “Overwhelmed” By Holiday Deliveries Accused Of Dumping 1,000 Pieces Of Mail
- A whole lotta medication Walgreens Shoplifter Walks Out Of Store With $100K In Prescription Drugs
- no colonels in the navy Chinese Nationalists Protest KFC As Symbol Of All Things American
- dude where's my receipt? 6 Necessary Steps When Oregon Pot Sellers Pay Taxes With Cash