Listen up, KFC: a Queens inventor is selling rat-proof garbage bags. Initial studies show that the eucalyptus-scented bags are up to 89% effective at keeping vermin out of our precious, precious garbage.
By consumeristcarey July 8, 2007
Tagged With: garbage
- free rats NYC Health Officials Investigating Report Of Fried Rat Head Served At Popeyes
- just keep swimming PetSmart Sorry For Accidentally Throwing Live, Swimming Fish In The Trash
- bugging out Are There Any Non-DEET Insect Repellants That Work?
- shortcuts NYC Postal Worker “Overwhelmed” By Holiday Deliveries Accused Of Dumping 1,000 Pieces Of Mail
- KFR? Customer Claims California KFC Served Him Deep-Fried Rat