You can apply the principles of the Getting Things Done book to all aspects of your Consumerist lifestyle, from following through on a resolution to draft a budget, to remembering to call customer service, to funding your IRA.
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
- wedding week How To Not Suck At Planning Your Wedding, Part 4: The Honeymoon
- how to not suck 10 Tips For Getting Rid Of The Junk In Your Life
- saying i.o.u. How To Not Suck… At Merging Your Money When You Marry
- how to not suck How Long Should I Hold On To My Old Bills & Other Documents?
- be heard The 8.5 Steps To Making An Effective Complaint That Gets A Solution