You can apply the principles of the Getting Things Done book to all aspects of your Consumerist lifestyle, from following through on a resolution to draft a budget, to remembering to call customer service, to funding your IRA.
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
- how to not suck How Long Should I Hold On To My Old Bills & Other Documents?
- i can't get no satisfaction 6 Things Comcast Customers Can Try To Get Some Actual Customer Service
- They're Watching You Comcast Tests Program That Proactively Calls Customers To Fix Problems
- what now 6 Odd Things That Happened That Got My Netflix Account Canceled By A Stranger
- dispatches from kabletown Here Is Comcast’s 10-Point Action Plan For Winning Over Customers