You can apply the principles of the Getting Things Done book to all aspects of your Consumerist lifestyle, from following through on a resolution to draft a budget, to remembering to call customer service, to funding your IRA.
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
- They're Watching You Comcast Tests Program That Proactively Calls Customers To Fix Problems
- what now 6 Odd Things That Happened That Got My Netflix Account Canceled By A Stranger
- the comeback trail Clearly Canadian Promises Remaining Delayed Preorders Will Start Shipping Next Month
- be heard The 8.5 Steps To Making An Effective Complaint That Gets A Solution
- dispatches from the death star AT&T CEO Says He Can’t Deploy Robocall Blockers Without FCC Approval. He’s Wrong