A googlemaps mashup of 2007 foreclosures to-date in Minneapolis area puts the acceleration in failed mortgages into a different perspective.
GoogleMaps Mashup Of Minneapolis Foreclosures
By Ben Popken July 3, 2007
- false promises FTC Halts Mortgage Relief Operation Targeting Consumers In Foreclosure
- miscommunication West Virginia Woman Sues Wells Fargo Over Alleged Home Loan Modification Misrepresentations
- Murky Mortgage Matters Report: Older Americans Facing Significant Increases In Mortgage Debt Load
- false promises Mortgage Relief Scammers Ordered To Pay $5.4M
- Not Meeting Obligations Four Years After Reaching Deal With Regulators, Six Banks Still Haven’t Fixed Foreclosure Problems