40 years ago, John Shepard Barron invented the ATM after being locked out of his bank. Happy birthday, ATMs!
By consumeristcarey June 29, 2007
Tagged With: atms
- cash only Average ATM Fees Hit Record High Of $4.52, Up 21% Over 5 Years
- skimmer scammers Here’s What You’ll Find Inside A Real ATM Skimmer Found In Indonesia
- free money Woman Returns $380 Bank ATM Spat Out Of Deposit Slot Instead Of Pocketing It
- Do The Crime ServeThe Time $5M Credit Card Skimming Scheme Nets Man Seven Years In Jail
- a fee-for-all The 3 Biggest Banks Extracted $6 Billion In ATM And Overdraft Fees From Us Last Year