40 years ago, John Shepard Barron invented the ATM after being locked out of his bank. Happy birthday, ATMs!
By consumeristcarey June 29, 2007
Tagged With: atms
- Where's The Money? Are Cardless ATMs Safe? $3,000 Goes Missing From Man’s Chase Account
- cash only Average ATM Fees Hit Record High Of $4.52, Up 21% Over 5 Years
- kids today Teens Hack ATM, Then Show Bank How Easily They Did It
- skimmer scammers Here’s What You’ll Find Inside A Real ATM Skimmer Found In Indonesia
- summer vacation 6 Things We Learned About Bluetooth ATM Skimmers In Mexico