Costco receipt checkers will sometimes make a nice happy face on the back of receipts for kids, which is nice. But you know the power is going to their heads when they reprimand your mentally disabled child, who didn’t start talking until he was 3, for not enunciating “please” and “thank you” clearly enough.
More From Consumerist
- Man Who Sued Costco After Altercation Led To Broken Leg Loses Case
- Sam’s Club Forgot To Tell Some Employees About Their Clever Costco Promotion
- People Trust Optometrists More Than Costco Or 1800CONTACTS, At Least According To Optometrist Group
- Here’s Why Costco And Whole Foods Made Consumer Reports’ 2015 Naughty List
- Restaurant Says Offensive Comment On Customer’s Receipt Was A Joke Meant For Kitchen Staff