Costco receipt checkers will sometimes make a nice happy face on the back of receipts for kids, which is nice. But you know the power is going to their heads when they reprimand your mentally disabled child, who didn’t start talking until he was 3, for not enunciating “please” and “thank you” clearly enough.
- Receipt-Checking On Another Level Man Who Sued Costco After Altercation Led To Broken Leg Loses Case
- Why'd you do that? Another Year That Shouldn’t Have Been: 64 Times Companies & Employees Embarrassed Themselves In 2016
- wanna see my receipt? Scammers Manipulate Lowe’s Receipt-Checking Policy To Steal $80,000 In Tools
- the tipping point Customer Grateful For D.C. Restaurant’s Gumbo Leaves $2,000 Tip On $93 Bill
- Receipt-Checking On Another Level Man Sues Costco For $670,000 After Receipt-Checking Incident Leaves Him With A Broken Leg