Costco receipt checkers will sometimes make a nice happy face on the back of receipts for kids, which is nice. But you know the power is going to their heads when they reprimand your mentally disabled child, who didn’t start talking until he was 3, for not enunciating “please” and “thank you” clearly enough.
- Receipt-Checking On Another Level Man Who Sued Costco After Altercation Led To Broken Leg Loses Case
- join the club Sam’s Club Forgot To Tell Some Employees About Their Clever Costco Promotion
- leave me alone New Sam’s Club Stores Let Customers Scan Purchases With Phone, Avoid Cashiers
- the comeback trail Clearly Canadian Promises Remaining Delayed Preorders Will Start Shipping Next Month
- many happy returns Which Retailers Have Changed Their Return Policies This Holiday Season?