How badly must have the child been screaming for his tantrum over apple juice that “the stewardess didn’t bring quickly enough” to force the plane to make an emergency landing? Maybe he was really crying because Delta, like every other airline, has been quietly liquefying his frequent flyer miles.
By consumerist.com June 27, 2007
- Do Not Open Southwest Flight Makes Emergency Landing After Unruly Passenger Tries Opening The Door
- delta delta delta Delta SkyMiles To Be Based On Price Of Ticket, Not Distance Of Flight
- so many miles First United Airlines Bug Bounty Payout Is One Million Miles
- acting out Delta Air Lines Passenger Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Flight Crew Members, Police Officer
- the unfriendly skies This Is Getting Old: Another Flight Diverted Over Reclining Seat Spat