How badly must have the child been screaming for his tantrum over apple juice that “the stewardess didn’t bring quickly enough” to force the plane to make an emergency landing? Maybe he was really crying because Delta, like every other airline, has been quietly liquefying his frequent flyer miles.
By consumerist.com June 27, 2007
- a soaking wet trip Man Says His American Airlines’ Seat Was Soaked In Urine
- not this again Dear Travelers: Please Don’t Choke Your Fellow Passengers Over Reclined Seats
- uh where's the cover? Delta Air Lines Flight Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Cover Falls Off
- overserved United Flight Diverted After Drunk Passenger Breaks Plane’s Bathroom Door
- going nowhere fast Hundreds Of Delta Flights Still Delayed Or Canceled Today, Following Yesterday’s Outage