How badly must have the child been screaming for his tantrum over apple juice that “the stewardess didn’t bring quickly enough” to force the plane to make an emergency landing? Maybe he was really crying because Delta, like every other airline, has been quietly liquefying his frequent flyer miles.
By consumerist.com June 27, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Dear Travelers: Please Don’t Choke Your Fellow Passengers Over Reclined Seats
- Alaska Airlines Now Lets You Use Frequent Flyer Miles For TSA PreCheck Membership
- Man Says His American Airlines’ Seat Was Soaked In Urine
- Delta Trying To Sell More Premium Cabin Seats To Cut Down On Free Upgrades
- American Airlines Flight Bound For L.A. Turns Around After Mystery Illness Spreads Through Cabin