Congratulations New Jersey and New Hampshire! Your average price per gallon for that life blood we call gasoline is still under $3. New Jersey has the cheapest gas at an average price of just $2.93! How do they do it? More importantly, how did we managed to write this post without cracking a New Jersey joke? Because we’re above that, people. Yes, we are. —MEGHANN MARCO
Only Two States Have Average Gas Prices Under $3
More From Consumerist
- AAA: Gas Could Fall Below $2 Per Gallon Nationwide Just In Time For Christmas
- Price War: Several Michigan Gas Stations Sold Gas For Under $1/Gallon
- Americans Don’t Want Priuses Because They Forgot That Gas Prices Can Change
- Computerized Gas Station Price War Takes Prices Down To A Few Pennies In Ohio
- Small States Win: DC, Delaware, And Rhode Island Have Fastest Average Internet In The U.S.