Isn’t that nice? The RIAA knows that even after they’ve extorted $3,456.23 from you, you’re still going to buy their products. The extorted college student posted this anonymously, because they were afraid of the RIAA finding out they’d posted it. This is scary. —MEGHANN MARCO
RIAA Extortion Site Thanks You, "Looks Forward To Future Business Together"
- streaming video killed the music star RIAA Head: We’ll Never Have A Fair Deal With YouTube Under Current Copyright Law
- at least you get an owl John Oliver On For-Profit Colleges: You Might As Well Go To Hogwarts
- Maybe It's Not So Bad After All Not Everyone Has $100,000 In Student Loan Debt, But That Doesn’t Mean There’s Not A Problem
- the cost of an education Student: Corinthian Colleges’ Demise Is Like “Watching A House Fall On A Witch”
- what could possibly go wrong Private Internet Copyright Cop Company Makes Profit From Every “Settlement”
Previous Fisher-Price Fined $975,000 for Failing to Report a Serious Choking Hazard With A Popular Toy