Isn’t that nice? The RIAA knows that even after they’ve extorted $3,456.23 from you, you’re still going to buy their products. The extorted college student posted this anonymously, because they were afraid of the RIAA finding out they’d posted it. This is scary. —MEGHANN MARCO
RIAA Extortion Site Thanks You, "Looks Forward To Future Business Together"
- streaming video killed the music star RIAA Head: We’ll Never Have A Fair Deal With YouTube Under Current Copyright Law
- arbitration shmarbitration Proposed Rule Stops Colleges From Stripping Students Of Their Right To Sue
- get'em while they're young Retailers Trying To Lure College Customers Now So They’ll Become Lifelong Shoppers
- Here's Your Degree and Lots Of Debt Student Loan Debt For Recent College Graduates Increases Again
- another school closes Midwest Career College Abruptly Closes Doors, Files For Bankruptcy
Previous Fisher-Price Fined $975,000 for Failing to Report a Serious Choking Hazard With A Popular Toy