Isn’t that nice? The RIAA knows that even after they’ve extorted $3,456.23 from you, you’re still going to buy their products. The extorted college student posted this anonymously, because they were afraid of the RIAA finding out they’d posted it. This is scary. —MEGHANN MARCO
RIAA Extortion Site Thanks You, "Looks Forward To Future Business Together"
- streaming video killed the music star RIAA Head: We’ll Never Have A Fair Deal With YouTube Under Current Copyright Law
- at least you get an owl John Oliver On For-Profit Colleges: You Might As Well Go To Hogwarts
- Free College For All Michigan Town Foots The Bill To Send Students To State Universities, Community Colleges
- what could possibly go wrong Private Internet Copyright Cop Company Makes Profit From Every “Settlement”
- another one bites the dust Another For-Profit College Chain Has Closed, Leaving Thousands Of Students Stranded
Previous Fisher-Price Fined $975,000 for Failing to Report a Serious Choking Hazard With A Popular Toy