If you want to get a ballpark estimate of how much you need to save monthly to meet your retirement goals, and want a friendly painless internetty wayt to do it, Fidelity has the myPlan snapshot. It’s very Fisher-Price basic, but might be good for people who are terrified of the topic. —MEGHANN MARCO
Fidelity MyPlan Retirement Calculator
- how to not suck 10 Ways To Not Suck At Spending Your Tax Refund
- tapping into the market Banks Trying To Attract Customers With Products To Reduce, Repay Student Loans
- saver's credit Reminder: You Can Still Cut Your 2016 Taxes By Making IRA Contributions
- pensions Longer Lifespans: Great For Humans, Bad For Pension Funds
- how to not suck How Long Should I Hold On To My Old Bills & Other Documents?
Previous Why Sprint's Customer Service Sucks: They Only Let Reps Adjust Billing Up To $3 Per Call (As An Average)