You know, it’s funny. If they had just made this commercial starring one of Burger King’s more gelatinous and rotund customers, they doubtlessly wouldn’t have had to CGI that thin, serpentine Asian man unhinging his jaw. After all, they’re used to not chewing.
Burger King Advises You To Eat Triple Whopper Like A Snake
By consumerist.com October 6, 2006
- creepy crawly extras Man Claims Burger King Sandwich Was Covered In Ants
- the king speaks Burger King’s Mascot Is Actually Fluent In Sign Language, Seeks ‘Whopper’ Sign
- going national This Is No Longer A Test: Burger King’s “Whopperito” Going National Later This Month
- you're trying too hard Burger King’s Cheetos Chicken Fries Come With A Side Of Sheer Desperation
- Are You Surprised? Burger King’s “Slightly Congealed” Mac N’ Cheetos Underwhelm Customers, Food Reviewers