You know, it’s funny. If they had just made this commercial starring one of Burger King’s more gelatinous and rotund customers, they doubtlessly wouldn’t have had to CGI that thin, serpentine Asian man unhinging his jaw. After all, they’re used to not chewing.
Burger King Advises You To Eat Triple Whopper Like A Snake
By consumerist.com October 6, 2006
- Boa constrictor Burger King Drive-Thru Serves Up Whoppers, Chicken Fries, Boa Constrictor
- Sounds Familiar? Comedian Accuses Burger King Of Stealing His Routine For New Commercial
- don't call it a comeback Burger King’s Fantastically Creepy King Mascot Is Back
- oh, god, why? From Jelly Donut Burgers To Fish Stick Pizza: The Year In Stunt Foods
- creepy crawly extras Man Claims Burger King Sandwich Was Covered In Ants