This is a couple years old, but we’re posting it for two reasons: one, it’s Stephen Colbert interviewing his daughter, demonically possessed by Getty Oil. It’s adorable and worth a chuckle.Two, the point the segment makes is as pertinent as ever: if gas stations can lower their prics by thirty cents and find business and profit booming, exactly why aren’t gas prices thirty cents lower per gallon? Oh wait… greed. Right.
Stephen Colbert Versus High Gas Prices
By consumerist.com October 3, 2006
- kopyright Stephen Colbert Says Comedy Central Unhappy With CBS’s Use Of ‘Stephen Colbert,’ So He Introduces New ‘Stephen Colbert’
- convenience stores Cumberland Farms Uses Payment App To Create Loyal Customers
- strange things are afoot Computerized Gas Station Price War Takes Prices Down To A Few Pennies In Ohio
- how low can you go? Price War: Several Michigan Gas Stations Sold Gas For Under $1/Gallon
- 'tis the season AAA: Gas Could Fall Below $2 Per Gallon Nationwide Just In Time For Christmas