.. or people evacuating blood out of their anus. Thanks to Mark Copyranter, who notes that Embassy Hotels had plenty of time to pull this ad from this week’s New Yorker.
Everyones Likes Spinach In Their Omelettes!
By consumerist.com September 20, 2006
- dupe-plomacy Scammers Ran A Fake U.S. Embassy In Ghana For A Decade Before Being Shut Down
- once more unto the breach Hilton Looking Into Possible Hack Attack Affecting Guests Using Credit Cards At Its Restaurants, Gift Shops
- great spinach recall of 2015 Organic Spinach From Meijer, Target, Wild Harvest, And Cadia Recalled For Possible Listeria
- vitamin s Dole Recalls Bagged Spinach Over Salmonella Concerns
- free mice Bag Of Fresh Spinach Includes Free Dead Mouse