After that sleazy Joe Francis story, I think we all could use a burst of sunshine to break through the clouds of our thoughts. So I’m pleased to call your attention to this commercial for Prusakolep… the best commercial ever made. It views like a lost scene from Skidoo, featuring kitchens and schooners overrun by cockroaches… not to mention the most captivating and apropos synthesizer rendition of La Cucaracha ever recorded.
Prusakolep: Kill Cockroaches on LSD
By consumerist.com August 7, 2006
- All about the toy Ad Board Recommends McDonald’s Focus On Actual Meal, Not Just The Cool Toy
- where's the remote? Consumerist Presents The 19 Worst Ads Of 2013, Brought To You By Consumerist
- attention badass kmart shoppers New Kmart Ad Encourages Shoppers To Spend Least Amount Of Time Possible In Store
- shoo fly Study: Flies On Your Food Are Way More Disgusting Than Cockroaches
- going after the competition Verizon’s “Can You Hear Me Now?” Guy Now Shilling For Sprint