After that sleazy Joe Francis story, I think we all could use a burst of sunshine to break through the clouds of our thoughts. So I’m pleased to call your attention to this commercial for Prusakolep… the best commercial ever made. It views like a lost scene from Skidoo, featuring kitchens and schooners overrun by cockroaches… not to mention the most captivating and apropos synthesizer rendition of La Cucaracha ever recorded.
Prusakolep: Kill Cockroaches on LSD
By consumerist.com August 7, 2006
- shoo fly Study: Flies On Your Food Are Way More Disgusting Than Cockroaches
- All about the toy Ad Board Recommends McDonald’s Focus On Actual Meal, Not Just The Cool Toy
- happy birthday to everyone Settlement Means “Happy Birthday” Song Will Finally Enter Public Domain
- save it for later You Can Record Movies Off Netflix, Or Music Off Spotify, But You’re Not Allowed To
- do not disregard this message Listen To This Creepy Robocall & See Why 750K People Want Free Robo-Blocking Tools