After that sleazy Joe Francis story, I think we all could use a burst of sunshine to break through the clouds of our thoughts. So I’m pleased to call your attention to this commercial for Prusakolep… the best commercial ever made. It views like a lost scene from Skidoo, featuring kitchens and schooners overrun by cockroaches… not to mention the most captivating and apropos synthesizer rendition of La Cucaracha ever recorded.
Prusakolep: Kill Cockroaches on LSD
By consumerist.com August 7, 2006
- going after the competition Verizon’s “Can You Hear Me Now?” Guy Now Shilling For Sprint
- happy birthday to everyone Settlement Means “Happy Birthday” Song Will Finally Enter Public Domain
- the king speaks Burger King’s Mascot Is Actually Fluent In Sign Language, Seeks ‘Whopper’ Sign
- really short commercial breaks YouTube Introduces 6-Second Video Ads For Mobile Users With Short Attention Spans
- this sounds familiar Reddit Users Claim Axe Ripped Off Idea For “Shower Thoughts” Commercial