Um so when you click the comments on The Consumerist, it’s going to one of the post’s tags. We’ve told the tech team. So what you should do instead is save that witty banter into a text file. Tweak it. Edit it. Make it super incisive. Make it drip with acid. Pour the acid into a milk bottle and break it all over our servers. Maybe that will jar them into behaving. We’ll get better soon. Gawd, they don’t call us festering sore of the Gawker Media Network for nothing.
- fun with exchange rates Using Uber Outside The U.S.? Make Sure You Don’t Pay $146 For An $11 Ride
- it wasn't me Woman Hit With $9,100 Verizon Wireless Bill For Data She Says She Didn’t Use
- poof and it's gone What Do You Do When All Your Instagram Photos Disappear?
- wait wait CVS Sued Over Claims Its Algae Supplement Improves Memory
- thanks i'll be here all day Facebook Might Allow Some Users To Add A Virtual Tip Jar To Their Posts