Um so when you click the comments on The Consumerist, it’s going to one of the post’s tags. We’ve told the tech team. So what you should do instead is save that witty banter into a text file. Tweak it. Edit it. Make it super incisive. Make it drip with acid. Pour the acid into a milk bottle and break it all over our servers. Maybe that will jar them into behaving. We’ll get better soon. Gawd, they don’t call us festering sore of the Gawker Media Network for nothing.
- on dairy's front lines Today In Professional Envy: Cheese Scientists
- failed schemes Pouring Acid On An ATM Will Not Get You Access To The Cash Inside
- dangerous advice WD-40 Should Read Its Own Label Before Suggesting Bartenders Use A Toxic Substance On Beer Tap Handles
- let's be BFFs Oscar Mayer Wants To Buy World’s Largest Catsup Bottle Because The Wienermobile Is Lonely
- fun with exchange rates Using Uber Outside The U.S.? Make Sure You Don’t Pay $146 For An $11 Ride