Um so when you click the comments on The Consumerist, it’s going to one of the post’s tags. We’ve told the tech team. So what you should do instead is save that witty banter into a text file. Tweak it. Edit it. Make it super incisive. Make it drip with acid. Pour the acid into a milk bottle and break it all over our servers. Maybe that will jar them into behaving. We’ll get better soon. Gawd, they don’t call us festering sore of the Gawker Media Network for nothing.
- on dairy's front lines Today In Professional Envy: Cheese Scientists
- it wasn't me Woman Hit With $9,100 Verizon Wireless Bill For Data She Says She Didn’t Use
- new trition Those Updated Nutrition Labels On All Your Packaged Food Are Finally Happening
- new and exciting oreos Toasted Coconut Oreos Appear, Contain Some Actual Coconut
- failed schemes Pouring Acid On An ATM Will Not Get You Access To The Cash Inside