Are you sick of winter and its bland browns and bummer blacks? Have heart, my sisters in handbags, now you can go from sartorial suck to splendor with three dainty fingers. Yes, liven up your Spring with a splash of color! They don’t call us consumers for nothing, show the boys what we’re working with. Go to town! We’re talking downtown.
Festive Chinese Barf Bags are All the Rage
By consumerist.com March 20, 2006
- limited choices Luxury Retailers Offering Fewer Handbag Choices This Holiday Season Amid Lack Of Demand
- going through the roof Thieves Cut Hole In Target Roof, Go On Electronics Theft Spree
- branding is everything Fashion Brands Don’t Want To Go To Macy’s, Either
- what's in a name? Hermès Says It’s Talking With Jane Birkin About Crocodile Leather Used In Namesake HandBags
- so cool they're hot When Is A Cooler Too Cool? When People Keep Stealing Them