It would appear that losing an arm to an animatronic bear is now the second-leading injury at Chuck E. Cheese. These plastic siren whistles have been recalled as a choking hazard, with reports that at least three children “swallow[ed] pieces of the plastic siren whistle,” setting the stage for the most festive asphyxiation ever.
Recall of the Week: Chuck E. Cheese’s Chokey Whistle
By consumerist.com December 9, 2005
- Choking Is Not Happy McDonald’s Recalls Happy Meal Toy For Choking Hazard After Two Children Cough Up Pieces
- small parts big issues Target, Pacific Cycle Recall 129K Infant Bike Helmets Over Choking Hazards
- the other mouse's house Struggling Chuck E. Cheese Agrees To Sell Itself In $950 Million Buyout Deal
- plastic shards Mars Petcare Recalls Cesar Dog Food For Small Plastic Pieces
- burn hazard July Recall Roundup: Of Course Kids Are Going To Chew On Their Strollers