Fedex’s choice of a spot to leave Jason’s package has its advantages and disadvantages. In the plus column, if anyone steals it, they will leave important forensic evidence in the form of footprints in the snow. In the minus column, it’s an incredibly stupid place to leave a package, even if the front sidewalk isn’t shoveled.
Fedex Carrier: Neither Wind, Nor Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor …Ah, Screw It
By Laura Northrup December 16, 2010
More From Consumerist
- FedEx Expects To Handle A Record 317 Million Packages Between Black Friday And Christmas
- FedEx Increasing Some Shipping Rates Just In Time For The Holiday Season
- FedEx Truck Rollover Spills Packages On New Jersey Highway
- FedEx Truck Crashes In Georgia, Spilling Packages On Highway
- Should The USPS Open Up Mailboxes To All Kinds Of Deliveries?