We love this column from Marty Nemko over at Kiplinger because it’s sort of a go-get-’em morale booster to the ugly—only instead of boosting morale, it just gets more depressing as it goes on. But funny depressing. And after all the weird advice on watching your weight and avoiding hairpieces and wearing moderate makeup, Nemko makes an interesting case for why “ugly” people are better hires.
You're Ugly! You're Hired!
By cwalters September 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- This Starbucks Is Boring, Making Everyone Sad
- There Is A Thrift Store That Sells Ugly Christmas Sweaters, And Only Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- SkyMall Wants You To Watch The Seconds Of Your Life Tick, Tick, Ticking Away
- Truly Depressing: 400K People Watched Arby’s “Brisket Channel” For Average Of 38 Minutes
- City Is No Charlie Brown, Kicks Ugly Christmas Tree To The Curb