We love this column from Marty Nemko over at Kiplinger because it’s sort of a go-get-’em morale booster to the ugly—only instead of boosting morale, it just gets more depressing as it goes on. But funny depressing. And after all the weird advice on watching your weight and avoiding hairpieces and wearing moderate makeup, Nemko makes an interesting case for why “ugly” people are better hires.
You're Ugly! You're Hired!
By cwalters September 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Cheaper, More Competitive Broadband: Not Gonna Happen Anytime Soon, Analyst Tells Congress
- Some Walmart Workers Not Thrilled About Pay Hikes (Because They Didn’t Get One)
- Report: Apple Sides With Music Labels, Thinks Free Streaming Service Tiers Are Bad
- Pepsi Selling “Pepsi Perfect” Collectible Soda On The Date Marty McFly Visited 2015 In ‘Back To The Future: Part II’
- Are There Any Non-DEET Insect Repellants That Work?