We love this column from Marty Nemko over at Kiplinger because it’s sort of a go-get-’em morale booster to the ugly—only instead of boosting morale, it just gets more depressing as it goes on. But funny depressing. And after all the weird advice on watching your weight and avoiding hairpieces and wearing moderate makeup, Nemko makes an interesting case for why “ugly” people are better hires.
You're Ugly! You're Hired!
By cwalters September 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- There Is A Thrift Store That Sells Ugly Christmas Sweaters, And Only Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- SkyMall Wants You To Watch The Seconds Of Your Life Tick, Tick, Ticking Away
- City Is No Charlie Brown, Kicks Ugly Christmas Tree To The Curb
- Cheaper, More Competitive Broadband: Not Gonna Happen Anytime Soon, Analyst Tells Congress
- Billions In College Aid Will Go Unclaimed Again Because Students Won’t Fill Out A Stupid Form