Hey, look! Comcast has their very own blog! It features mostly regular company news about Comcast services and the adventures of employees and executives, but at least it allows comments. Even Consumerist favorite Frank Eliason, Director of Digital Care (aka @comcastcares on Twitter) has joined in the fun.
By Laura Northrup July 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Exec Formerly Known As “Comcast Frank” Has Some Tough-Love Advice For Company
- Prank Callers Trolling Comcast Twitter Feed For Victims
- 6 Things Comcast Customers Can Try To Get Some Actual Customer Service
- Comcast Apologizes For Customer’s Bad Service But Not For Role In Getting Him Fired
- Massive Comcast Outage Appears To Be Striking Nationwide (Update)