Hey, look! Comcast has their very own blog! It features mostly regular company news about Comcast services and the adventures of employees and executives, but at least it allows comments. Even Consumerist favorite Frank Eliason, Director of Digital Care (aka @comcastcares on Twitter) has joined in the fun.
By Laura Northrup July 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Exec Formerly Known As “Comcast Frank” Has Some Tough-Love Advice For Company
- Prank Callers Trolling Comcast Twitter Feed For Victims
- 6 Things Comcast Customers Can Try To Get Some Actual Customer Service
- Massive Comcast Outage Appears To Be Striking Nationwide (Update)
- Comcast Says It’s Working On Making It Harder To Change Customers’ Names To “A**hole”