Thank you everyone who contributed to donatetoconsumerist.com! Together we raised $8,292.04 for Consumerist. Thank you for your awesome show of support. The monies raised will go to help defray the costs of writers’ salaries, servers and legal costs for the site. Now, as promised as a sort of cherry on top of this whole endeavor, stay tuned for the Consumer Reports Snuggie test video… (Photo: Kila (kee-la))
Donation Drive Raises $8,292.04
By Ben Popken May 21, 2009
More From Consumerist
- University Of Phoenix’s Risk-Free Trial Might Not Cost You, But Is It An Accurate Taste Of College?
- Does Postdating A Check Prevent Anyone From Depositing It Early?
- Ping Wallet Collects $59,000 On Kickstarter, Disappears
- Restaurants Can Deduct Credit Card Fees From Servers’ Tips, But Should They?
- Restaurant Realizes Maybe It Shouldn’t Force Servers To Pay Credit Card Fees Out Of Tips