Are you a fast worker? Can you cash checks drawn on your name? File monthly reports on your preformed tasks? How would like a job in the exciting and burgeoning field of being an advance-fee fraud victim? Positions are available, and filling fast. Here’s the hot job offer reader Joel got emailed:
We have analyzed your resume and consider you as a potential employee for our firm.
You may obtain more information about our activities at our site.
We’d like to offer you the Financial Manager position.
You may also keep a position in a another company as the position we are offering won’t require from you much of your time.
Requirements for the Financial manager position:
- THE CITIZENSHIP OF THE USA an obligation
– 1-3hours of free time weekly
– Over 23 years old
Financial manager position obligations:
- Well-timed cashing of the checks drawn on your name
– Monthly report on performed tasks
– Work efficiency
Financial manager position payment (earnings, profits):
- The first probation month – $1600. It’ll grow up to $2700 later on
– Every transaction’s commission is not less than 10% out of cashed check sum or from the amount entered to your account).
Our firm undertakes to cover transaction, check clearance and all other expenditures at its own cost.
If you willing to work for our company, it is necessary for you to:
1) To register yourself on the company’s site as a Financial Manager.
WHEN REGISTERING, FILL IN YOUR DETAILS WITHOUT MISTAKES.
2) Follow the instructions indicated on the site during registration. Fill in the Contract, etc.
Additionally, you may find all the detailed information at our site.
TO VISIT OUR SITE, FOLLOW THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LETTER.
Transfer Manager Position
I like a job with prospects, a career path. It looks like in this one you can eventually move up from being an advance-fee fraud victim, to being an advance-fee fraud scammer! Hot diggity.
(Thanks to Joel!)