Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner has announced a new website, financialstability.gov, to increase transparency in the financial stability program.
By cwalters February 10, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Dept. Of Education Reveals Names Of 550 Colleges — Mostly For-Profits — Under Federal Scrutiny
- U.S. Treasury: There Will Be A Woman On The $10 Bill
- U.S. Companies Will Soon Be Able To Open Offices, Bank Accounts In Cuba
- Dept. Of Education Proposes Rules To Govern College Prepaid Credit & Debit Cards
- Judge Orders University Of Phoenix Parent Company To Turn Over Documents To Feds