If you used your debit card at Macy’s on the Saturday before Christmas, you might have been charged twice.
By alexchasick December 31, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Jewel-Osco: Payment System Outage Could’ve Caused Multiple Charges On Customers’ Cards
- New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Would Add Protections, Curb Overdraft Abuse
- CVS Takes CVSPhoto Site Down After Possible Credit Card Data Breach
- 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card
- Choosing The Wrong Prepaid Debit Card Can Cost You Up To $500/Year In Fees