If you used your debit card at Macy’s on the Saturday before Christmas, you might have been charged twice.
By alexchasick December 31, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Jewel-Osco: Payment System Outage Could’ve Caused Multiple Charges On Customers’ Cards
- Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- CVS Takes CVSPhoto Site Down After Possible Credit Card Data Breach
- Beware: Delivery Scams Are The Grinch Of The Holiday Season
- Investigation Found 103 Card Skimmers In Florida Gas Stations