If you used your debit card at Macy’s on the Saturday before Christmas, you might have been charged twice.
By alexchasick December 31, 2008
More From Consumerist
- New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Would Add Protections, Curb Overdraft Abuse
- CFPB Report: Typical Overdraft Situation Is Comparable To Small-Dollar Loan With 17,000% Interest Rate
- 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card
- Kmart Announces Credit And Debit Card Breach That Began In September
- Choosing The Wrong Prepaid Debit Card Can Cost You Up To $500/Year In Fees