If you’re in the Boston area, be sure to check out Consumer Reports’ Holiday Smart Labs. There’s a kiosk where shoppers can access ConsumerReports.org and take away a free 24-hour access pass to the site. The kiosks will be open at the North Shore Mall in Peabody, South Shore Mall in Braintree and Burlington Mall in Burlington from 12/4 – 12/7.
More From Consumerist
- Sears Announces Final Two Stores They’ll Be Sharing With Primark
- Pro-Holiday Activists Protest At Mall That Will Open On Thanksgiving Day
- Mall To Stores: Open At 6 PM On Thanksgiving Day Or We’ll Fine You
- L.L. Bean Learns Nature’s Lesson The Hard Way When Event Featuring Two Birds Of Prey Goes Awry
- Outlet Malls No Longer Relegated To The Middle Of Nowhere