Today is apparently National Bloody Mary Day, otherwise known as the day Consumerist is not responsible for its many typos. [BuzzFeed]
- buy your e. coli in bulk Costco Chicken Salad E. Coli Outbreak Found In 7 States So Far
- what the pluck Lands’ End, Eddie Bauer Deny PETA Accusations Of Using Down Ripped From Live Geese
- security issues 50 Breaches In Four Years: Federal Reserve Cybersecurity Incidents By The Numbers
- return to sender Why Doesn’t AT&T Require Email Verification Before Sending Sensitive Account Information?
- No Ads Here Makers Of Peeps, Lemonheads, Jelly Belly, Others Promise Not To Advertise To Kids