Zack in Wilkes-Barre, PA would like to know why each of these three kinds of Tide laundry detergent gives you a different amount of loads – 48, 52 and 64. They all weigh and cost the same, they’re all “2X Ultra” formulation. The only difference is they have different scents, Clean Breeze, Mountain Spring, and Original. Can anyone crack this detergent dilemma?
Tide: Different Loads For Different Scents?
By Ben Popken September 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Detergent Companies Are Unhappy With Our Efficient Washing Machines
- Tide Detergent Pod Containers Make Easy Trick-Or-Treat Baskets, But Is It A Good Idea?
- 5 Costco Kirkland Signature Products May Be Just As Good As Name Brands
- Always Double Check: Stores And Their Websites Still Sell Things At Wildly Different Prices
- Amazon’s Echo Might Be Getting More Useful With SmartThings Integration