Lamp oil manufacturers have issued a new warning: don’t drink lamp oil. The TV says someone died recently after doing so. Not sure what the story is, but like other household products, it’s important to keep them in their proper containers. For instance, some colored lamp oils can look like cranberry juice. Here are some other poisons and the foods they can look like.
Don't Drink Lamp Oil Or You'll Die
By Ben Popken July 2, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Legislation Aims To Make It Harder For Kids To Snack On Yummy-Looking Detergent Pods
- Tide Detergent Pod Containers Make Easy Trick-Or-Treat Baskets, But Is It A Good Idea?
- Study: Eating Trans Fat Could Be Bad For Your Memory
- IKEA Releases Catalog Of Furniture That Will Charge Your Phone For You
- Boston Expanding Its Goat-Powered Landscaping System Because Everyone Loves Goats