Lamp oil manufacturers have issued a new warning: don’t drink lamp oil. The TV says someone died recently after doing so. Not sure what the story is, but like other household products, it’s important to keep them in their proper containers. For instance, some colored lamp oils can look like cranberry juice. Here are some other poisons and the foods they can look like.
Don't Drink Lamp Oil Or You'll Die
By Ben Popken July 2, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Legislation Aims To Make It Harder For Kids To Snack On Yummy-Looking Detergent Pods
- Tide Detergent Pod Containers Make Easy Trick-Or-Treat Baskets, But Is It A Good Idea?
- IKEA Releases Catalog Of Furniture That Will Charge Your Phone For You
- Bill Requiring Childproof Packs For Liquid Nicotine Heads To President’s Desk
- Butter Can Be Bad For Your Health, Concludes Study Paid For By Dairy Industry. Wait, What?