The FCC banned apartment buildings from signing exclusive deals with phone operators, allowing tenants to exercise consumer choice. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- FCC: Net Neutrality Doesn’t Violate Internet Service Providers’ First Amendment Rights
- FCC Proposal: Phone Companies Need To Offer Backup Power, Actually Notify You If They Kill Off Your Copper-Wire Landline
- Wireless & Cable Industries Fight Net Neutrality With Laughably Misleading Op-Eds & Video
- FCC Reportedly Planning To Fine Sprint $105M For Wireless Bill-Cramming
- The FCC Is Considering A Big Change To Lifeline — But What Is It, And How Does It Work?