The FCC banned apartment buildings from signing exclusive deals with phone operators, allowing tenants to exercise consumer choice. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Wireless & Cable Industries Fight Net Neutrality With Laughably Misleading Op-Eds & Video
- FCC Reportedly Planning To Fine Sprint $105M For Wireless Bill-Cramming
- The FCC Is Considering A Big Change To Lifeline — But What Is It, And How Does It Work?
- NYC Commission: Apartment Building’s Policy Barring Lower-Paying Tenants From Gym May Be Discriminatory
- Franken: Net Neutrality Win Means “We Might Just Be Able To Stop” Comcast/TWC Deal