Hospitals are reusing medical devices labeled as “one-time use” to save money. [WSJ]
- finding the connection 6 Things We Learned About Pharma Payments To Doctors & Name-Brand Prescriptions
- you are forgiven John Oliver Buys $15M In Medical Debt, Then Forgives It
- go crowdfund yourself Warning To Patients: No One Actually Vets Clinical Trials Listed In Government Database
- Non-tuberculosis mycobacteria Deadly Bacterial Infection Linked To Machine Used During Heart Surgeries
- stop copying me Should “Locked” Digital Content Be Labeled So You Know What You’re Buying?