The Department of Transportation’s 2007 Air Travel Consumer Report is out. Here are the 5 airlines with the most baggage handling complaints per customer in 2007. Better luck next year!
5. MESA AIRLINES (operates flights for Delta Airlines, United Airlines, USAirways and Midwest Airlines)
4. SKYWEST AIRLINES (operates flights for United Express, Delta Connection and Midwest Connect)
3. ATLANTIC SOUTHEAST AIRLINES (operated by Delta Airlines)
2. COMAIR (operated by Delta Airlines)
1. AMERICAN EAGLE AIRLINES (operated by American Airlines)