California attorneys are banding together to provide pro-bono legal aid for victims of the the state’s wildfires. Contact info here. American Association for Justice, Consumer Attorneys Of California, Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, and United Policyholders are all helping out, as well as some individual attorneys. Filing insurance claims can sometimes require the assistance of a lawyer to make sure you’re getting the full policy amount.
CA Attorneys Offering Free Legal Help To Wildfire Victims
By consumerist.com October 26, 2007
More From Consumerist
- San Francisco, L.A. Sue Uber For Allegedly Misleading Consumers On Drivers’ Safety, Other Issues
- Should Lawyers Be Held Accountable When Clients Sue Just To Punish Whistleblowers?
- Debt Collectors Paying To Use Prosecutors’ Letterheads To Get People To Pay
- Corinthian College’s Misleading Job-Placement Info Could Result In Faster Debt Relief For Students
- LAX Lawsuit: A Bottle Of Water Shouldn’t Cost $5 At The Airport