Sorry, AirTran, your hostile takeover failed. An investment group lead by Northwest Airlines will buy Midwest Airlines, taking the airline private. The fate of the chocolate chip cookies is unknown. [Washington Post]
More From Consumerist
- Airline Group Backs Away From That Whole “Carry-On Bags Should Be Smaller” Thing
- Forget Everything You’ve Been Told: Buy Your Plane Tickets On Sunday
- Airline’s Pilots Warn Passengers Of Safety Concerns
- Is Consolidation On The Horizon For Budget Airlines?
- JetBlue System-Wide Computer Failure Leads To Long Lines, Delays