AT&T experiencing coast-to-coast data service outages, reader Michael writes, with users unable to connect to EDGE via iPhone or use data via Blackberries. Reportedly, it should be fixed within 1-2 hours. (P)
By consumerist.com August 14, 2007
- where's the signal? Verizon Customers Reporting Connection Issues With New iPhone7
- dispatches from kabletown Leaked Comcast Doc Admits: Data Caps Have Nothing To Do With Congestion
- well that's your opinion Stanford Law Professor: T-Mobile’s ‘Binge On’ Violates Net Neutrality Rules
- deeply questionable metaphors ISP To FCC: The Internet Is Oreos So Therefore We Should Be Able To Charge More
- not good Trouble With Twitter, Reddit, Or The Rest Of The Internet Today? It’s Not Just You.