Man blogs effort to get Kia car that randomly turns off while driving it returned under Oregon lemon law.
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Impersonating A Sheriff And Pulling People Over While Test Driving A Car Ends Predictably For Oregon Man
- Kia Recalls 87,000 Sedans For Potential Fire Hazard
- EPA Wants Car Companies To Test Gas Mileage In Real World
- NHTSA Investigating Nearly One Million Ford Vehicles For Possible Power Steering Defect
- Court Awards $95K To Ferrari Owner Whose Car Was Seized, Auctioned Off After DWI Arrest