Man blogs effort to get Kia car that randomly turns off while driving it returned under Oregon lemon law.
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Volkswagen Ordered To Recall 500K Vehicles Over Emission Violations
- Court Awards $95K To Ferrari Owner Whose Car Was Seized, Auctioned Off After DWI Arrest
- “Make VW Pay” Campaign Seeks Rebates For Consumers Tricked Into Buying Recalled Clean Diesel Vehicles
- No, You Shouldn’t Incorporate And Register Your Car Tax-Free In Montana
- Police: Drunk Uber Passenger Stole His Driver’s Car, Crashed It Into Curb