Man blogs effort to get Kia car that randomly turns off while driving it returned under Oregon lemon law.
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Volkswagen Ordered To Recall 500K Vehicles Over Emission Violations
- Kia Recalls 87,000 Sedans For Potential Fire Hazard
- Lyft Passenger Killed In Multi-Car Crash: Whose Insurance Covers What?
- Court Awards $95K To Ferrari Owner Whose Car Was Seized, Auctioned Off After DWI Arrest
- “Make VW Pay” Campaign Seeks Rebates For Consumers Tricked Into Buying Recalled Clean Diesel Vehicles