We’ve written a number of stories — like this one, or this one, or even this one — about restaurants accidentally serving booze to children. But here’s the tale of a cook at a Japanese restaurant in Ohio who was arrested because he’s alleged to have knowingly squirted some sake into the mouth of a 2-year-old diner.
watch what you pour
Big mistake. Huge. Police are investigating a Detroit-area Applebee’s after a toddler was mistakenly given margarita mix in the place of the apple juice his mother ordered along with his kid’s meal.