More than a week after clarifying which of its ground beef products do and do not contain the ammonia-treated beef trimmings known by two wildly different names — “lean finely textured beef” or “pink slime” — Kroger, the country’s largest grocery store chain, has decided to nix the controversial filler altogether. [More]
By Chris Morran March 22, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash