Last Christmas, Jennifer bought her daughter a digital piano, and it hasn’t sounded very good since June or so. What sounds even worse is that manufacturer Casio and the local piano repair shop were dragging their feet on getting it working again before the one-year warranty was up. We shared this story a few weeks agoand things looked bleak…until Jennifer’s husband thought to call the retailer they had ordered the piano from: Best Buy. [More]
By Laura Northrup October 20, 2011
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash