In a new study looking at the durability and reliability of automobile pet harnesses, 36% of the 11 restraint systems tested failed initial strength tests, and of the seven harnesses that then went on to be subjected to an actual crash, only one showed that it would reliably keep both the dog and the vehicle’s passengers safe. [via Consumer Reports]
Will A Pet Harness Actually Keep Your Dog (And You) Safe In A Car Crash?
October 9, 2013
- speed hounds Dogs Left In Running Car Shift It Into Drive, Plow Into A Walmart
- woof Sweetener Used In Gum Blamed For Increase In Accidental Dog Poisonings
- woof FDA: Keep Your Dogs Away From Gum, Nut Butters Containing Xylitol
- Dogs Make Everything Better United Airlines Bringing 200 Comfort Dogs To Seven Airports For A Bit Of Holiday Travel Stress-Relief
- being a friend to fido 8 Kinds Of Human Food Your Dog Should Never Eat