Let’s face it. Summer? It’s almost over. But if you want to wear those beach clothes next year instead of splashing out more cash on shorts, tanks and sundresses, it’s best to remove signs of this season’s beach fun from your clothing now instead of bemoaning the sunscreen stains next year. The fix? A little bit of glycerin and liquid dish soap. Who knew? [via RealSimple.com]
How To Clean Sunscreen Stains From Your Summer Duds (Do It Now, Rather Than Next Year)
- What's The Number? 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Sunscreen This Year
- mea culpa Julep Subscribers Mad After Receiving Almost-Expired Sunscreen Lipstick; Will Get Refunds
- infinite closets Would You Borrow Your Outfits By Mail For $139 Per Month?
- don't diy You Really Shouldn’t Try Making Your Own Sunscreen
- What's on my bag? Woman Claims Her Bag Was Peed On While In United Airlines’ Possession