Full disclosure: We here at Consumerist suffer from a crippling fear of RSS abandonment. And since Google Reader will be going off into that pixelated, technomological sunset in just a few days, we’d like to remind you to migrate your Consumerist RSS subscription to another reader. There are plenty to choose from before July 1, including Feedly, which our pals at gdgt speak highly of. Whichever you choose, just take us wherever you go. Please. [via gdgt]
Don’t Forget, Folks: Migrate Your Consumerist RSS Feed Before Google Reader Goes Away
- feedly Feedly Goes Down, Stays Down After Reportedly Suffering Cyber Attack
- oh crap Heads Up: You May Need To Change Your Passwords On Thousands Of Sites
- unhinge your jaw Here Are All The Photos Of Arby’s Meat Mountain Sandwiches We’ve Gotten So Far
- christmas creep Please Stop Sharing This Photo Of A Nordstrom Anti-Christmas Creep Poster
- gree dehumidifier recall I Still Don’t Have My Gree Dehumidifier Recall Refund. What Should I Do?