Flickr user classmanager snapped this picture last week at Harbor Freight, a discount hardware store. It’s a beautiful and confusing example of fuzzy math because it isn’t just a few cents more expensive than the regular price of the item: they went ahead and put it on -51% sale, and brag about it.
Too Bad You Missed The -51% Off Sale At Harbor Freight
- fuzzy math Target’s Fuzzy Math Spreads To Dollar General
- fuzzy math Here’s Some Fuzzy Pricing Math That Isn’t At Target
- america runs on fuzzy math We’ll Have Six Single Bagels, Please
- confusing Target Promotion: $2 Gift Card When You Buy 5 Or $5 When You Buy 2
- fuzzy math Adding Decimal Places Does Not Mean These Tastykakes Are On Sale