Flickr user classmanager snapped this picture last week at Harbor Freight, a discount hardware store. It’s a beautiful and confusing example of fuzzy math because it isn’t just a few cents more expensive than the regular price of the item: they went ahead and put it on -51% sale, and brag about it.
Too Bad You Missed The -51% Off Sale At Harbor Freight
- fake sale price Class Action Over The Meaning Of ‘Sale’ Means Harbor Freight Customers Get Refunds
- fuzzy math Here’s Some Fuzzy Pricing Math That Isn’t At Target
- fuzzy math Target’s Fuzzy Math Spreads To Dollar General
- confusing Target Promotion: $2 Gift Card When You Buy 5 Or $5 When You Buy 2
- sale fail ‘Target Math’ Continues To Spread, Infecting Lowe’s & Walmart