Flickr user classmanager snapped this picture last week at Harbor Freight, a discount hardware store. It’s a beautiful and confusing example of fuzzy math because it isn’t just a few cents more expensive than the regular price of the item: they went ahead and put it on -51% sale, and brag about it.
Too Bad You Missed The -51% Off Sale At Harbor Freight
- fuzzy math Target’s Fuzzy Math Spreads To Dollar General
- fuzzy math Here’s Some Fuzzy Pricing Math That Isn’t At Target
- target math Walmart Charges Extra $0.08 To Put Your Printer Cartridges In A Single Box
- always on sale Kohl’s Math Means Percentages Don’t Make Any Sense
- fuzzy math Target And CVS Still Not Really Sure How Sales Work