The Honest Toddler, fictional brat and online darling of parents and humor fans alike, recently pleaded with the mysterious figure who is the CEO of Juice to start lying to his or her customers already. Why are parents so concerned about sugar and corn syrup, anyway? “‘Is it 100% juice?’ It’s 100% something!” [The Honest Toddler]
Fictional Toddler Pleads With Juice Company CEOs In The Sugar Wars
- this is how the lawsuit ends... Big Corn & Big Sugar Confidentially Settle 4-Year-Old False Advertising Lawsuit
- all natural Soda Makers Advertise New And Exciting Ingredient: Sugar
- sweetener wars FDA: ‘Evaporated Cane Juice’ Is Just Sugar, Deal With It
- stuck in the past Why Hasn’t McDonald’s Gotten Rid Of Artificial Additives In The Big Mac’s Special Sauce?
- philadelphia Here’s What You Should Know About Philadelphia’s New Tax On Soda