The Honest Toddler, fictional brat and online darling of parents and humor fans alike, recently pleaded with the mysterious figure who is the CEO of Juice to start lying to his or her customers already. Why are parents so concerned about sugar and corn syrup, anyway? “‘Is it 100% juice?’ It’s 100% something!” [The Honest Toddler]
Fictional Toddler Pleads With Juice Company CEOs In The Sugar Wars
More From Consumerist
- Big Corn & Big Sugar Confidentially Settle 4-Year-Old False Advertising Lawsuit
- Soda Makers Advertise New And Exciting Ingredient: Sugar
- FDA: ‘Evaporated Cane Juice’ Is Just Sugar, Deal With It
- Why Hasn’t McDonald’s Gotten Rid Of Artificial Additives In The Big Mac’s Special Sauce?
- Here’s What You Should Know About Philadelphia’s New Tax On Soda